This is a 3-month contract position for a person with desktop support, software implementation experience and a valid drivers’ license. Accept responsibility for software implementation, user training and system effectiveness monitoring post-implementation.
- Installation and Configuration of Virtual Machines (VM) running Ubuntu Linux and/or servers
- Network configuration
- Configuration of Internet Protocol
- Software installation and testing
- Set-up clients on the system and create profiles
- Train user on the system
- Monitor network functionality and system functionality
- Monitor and report on progress and outcomes
- IT Degree or Diploma
- Valid driver’s Licence essential
- Advanced knowledge in implementing information systems.
- Ability to train client staff on usage of the IT systems being implemented, evaluate the effectiveness of the system usage, retraining of client staff and work independently.
- Sound evaluation skills in data management and handling.
- Ability to think and plan operationally, to liaise with people at all levels of the health system.
- Ability to analyse and interpret technical information.
- Ability to manage with clients’ staff in a participative and empowering way, excellent communication and writing skills.